Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • After suffering for awhile, I finally complained to my doc and he suggested I take yaz. I'm hoping it helps. So far, I'm nauseous as hell. I hope the side effects go away soon and my body gets used to it. It's hard to suffer through meets this way though. One meet this year, all my friends had either PMS or the curse. There was much biyatching in the warm down pool. Quite frightening really. I used to get THE most horrendous cramps/nausea after a race during AF. I'd be ok until about 5 minutes after a race and then the pain would hit with a vengeance to the point I thought I'd throw up. It would eventually subside about 20 minutes later. It was really weird, but I knew a few other people it would happen to. It was horrible. :( I haven't swam a meet with AF in years and I think I would just skip the meet completely at this age. Unfortunately, I can't be on the pill since I have a clotting disorder. :bitching:
  • After suffering for awhile, I finally complained to my doc and he suggested I take yaz. I'm hoping it helps. So far, I'm nauseous as hell. I hope the side effects go away soon and my body gets used to it. It's hard to suffer through meets this way though. One meet this year, all my friends had either PMS or the curse. There was much biyatching in the warm down pool. Quite frightening really. I used to get THE most horrendous cramps/nausea after a race during AF. I'd be ok until about 5 minutes after a race and then the pain would hit with a vengeance to the point I thought I'd throw up. It would eventually subside about 20 minutes later. It was really weird, but I knew a few other people it would happen to. It was horrible. :( I haven't swam a meet with AF in years and I think I would just skip the meet completely at this age. Unfortunately, I can't be on the pill since I have a clotting disorder. :bitching:
Children
No Data