Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • These things can be controlled via birth control pills. Totally depends upon the woman. Some bcp make it worse. Effects everyone differently. After suffering for awhile, I finally complained to my doc and he suggested I take yaz. I'm hoping it helps. So far, I'm nauseous as hell. I hope the side effects go away soon and my body gets used to it. It's hard to suffer through meets this way though. One meet this year, all my friends had either PMS or the curse. There was much biyatching in the warm down pool. Quite frightening really.
  • These things can be controlled via birth control pills. Totally depends upon the woman. Some bcp make it worse. Effects everyone differently. After suffering for awhile, I finally complained to my doc and he suggested I take yaz. I'm hoping it helps. So far, I'm nauseous as hell. I hope the side effects go away soon and my body gets used to it. It's hard to suffer through meets this way though. One meet this year, all my friends had either PMS or the curse. There was much biyatching in the warm down pool. Quite frightening really.
Children
No Data