Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Great idea. Wish I'd thought of it first. :D :lmao: You could at least contribute something, missie. Or at least tell us who you think the hottest swimmer is. Peirsol perhaps? I have been having the worst "old lady" symptoms. For example, when it's curse time, I can't sleep at all and get really moody and fatigued. I just realized that my next big meet, for which I'm planning to travel, is NOT going to fall at a good time. :bitching: I'll have to take it out on SwimStud, since he's attending. ;)
  • Great idea. Wish I'd thought of it first. :D :lmao: You could at least contribute something, missie. Or at least tell us who you think the hottest swimmer is. Peirsol perhaps? I have been having the worst "old lady" symptoms. For example, when it's curse time, I can't sleep at all and get really moody and fatigued. I just realized that my next big meet, for which I'm planning to travel, is NOT going to fall at a good time. :bitching: I'll have to take it out on SwimStud, since he's attending. ;)
Children
No Data