Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • hi paul, have you been 10:10 in practice recently negative splitting is the way to swim a 200 ande Bad lack of editing by me on the post...I corrected it to say I'm "NOT" a sprinter. The last 1000 I swam for time was about 12 months ago....I think it was around 10:16. Like I said...I hate that distance and will usually edit a set if given that distance, break it up into a mix of swim/kick/pull. I did pull a sub 5:00 500 a few weeks back.... And Ande...you really shouldn't refer to John's wife and your former teammate as a "tophy wife"!
  • hi paul, have you been 10:10 in practice recently negative splitting is the way to swim a 200 ande Bad lack of editing by me on the post...I corrected it to say I'm "NOT" a sprinter. The last 1000 I swam for time was about 12 months ago....I think it was around 10:16. Like I said...I hate that distance and will usually edit a set if given that distance, break it up into a mix of swim/kick/pull. I did pull a sub 5:00 500 a few weeks back.... And Ande...you really shouldn't refer to John's wife and your former teammate as a "tophy wife"!
Children
No Data