Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    From the NYT article...The results have been striking. Torres’s muscles have grown longer and leaner, with the exception of those in her back and shoulders, which have thickened. She carries 150 pounds on her 6-foot frame, down from 160 in 2000. Her reaction time off the blocks has improved, and she is more efficient in the water. 10 pounds is an extreme change in body type? Are longer and leaner muscles typically the result of HGH usage? This cycling magazine article, I would be interested to see if the soap eliminates traces in urine and blood or only urine.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    From the NYT article...The results have been striking. Torres’s muscles have grown longer and leaner, with the exception of those in her back and shoulders, which have thickened. She carries 150 pounds on her 6-foot frame, down from 160 in 2000. Her reaction time off the blocks has improved, and she is more efficient in the water. 10 pounds is an extreme change in body type? Are longer and leaner muscles typically the result of HGH usage? This cycling magazine article, I would be interested to see if the soap eliminates traces in urine and blood or only urine.
Children
No Data