Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I recall reading somewhere that Mr. Smith was asked to provide a urine sample after setting a new world record in the 50 fly (Fina masters). Perhaps his perspective is coming from a different place with respect to the legitimacy of one's performance. In this instance, he's been on the other side of the fence. No one is immune from being questioned. If testing is already being done....which we know it is....and she has come back negative....which we know she has.....what's the problem? I don't have a problem with people being tested.....I have a problem with people that ass/u/me guilt with no proof to back it up.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I recall reading somewhere that Mr. Smith was asked to provide a urine sample after setting a new world record in the 50 fly (Fina masters). Perhaps his perspective is coming from a different place with respect to the legitimacy of one's performance. In this instance, he's been on the other side of the fence. No one is immune from being questioned. If testing is already being done....which we know it is....and she has come back negative....which we know she has.....what's the problem? I don't have a problem with people being tested.....I have a problem with people that ass/u/me guilt with no proof to back it up.
Children
No Data