Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • The point is that the hooded accusations of Dara being a user has no proof. I use more drugs just to keep my sugar balanced and keep my blood pressure under control. No one is arguing that drugs taken with a prescription or to keep you alive make you a doping athlete. Nor is anyone suggesting that a good result is indicative of use. You are correct in that there is zippo proof. However, we do know that she has admitted to pushing the envelope in 2000. Couple that admission with her fantastic results does open the door for questions, which ever she herself has admitted to.
  • The point is that the hooded accusations of Dara being a user has no proof. I use more drugs just to keep my sugar balanced and keep my blood pressure under control. No one is arguing that drugs taken with a prescription or to keep you alive make you a doping athlete. Nor is anyone suggesting that a good result is indicative of use. You are correct in that there is zippo proof. However, we do know that she has admitted to pushing the envelope in 2000. Couple that admission with her fantastic results does open the door for questions, which ever she herself has admitted to.
Children
No Data