Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    What's interesting is that a 'nutritional supplement' one year may very well labeled a banned substance the following. WTF Quicksilver: We'll have you measuring FAF biceps and triceps in Austin next year! Agreed...but for the ladies only. Even though I too am 85% Flash. Fort, I've seen your metamorphosis photos from mommy to top ten swimmer. Very nice transformation...but what exactly is in that mono-fin? ...Hmmmmm?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    What's interesting is that a 'nutritional supplement' one year may very well labeled a banned substance the following. WTF Quicksilver: We'll have you measuring FAF biceps and triceps in Austin next year! Agreed...but for the ladies only. Even though I too am 85% Flash. Fort, I've seen your metamorphosis photos from mommy to top ten swimmer. Very nice transformation...but what exactly is in that mono-fin? ...Hmmmmm?
Children
No Data