Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • There was a similar article posted many pages ago. I think I mentioned it when referring to $500 pill habits ... Torres could be doing something similar again, minus the now banned substances. But legal enhancement is different than banned enhancement. (Not saying I applaud the pill habit, just saying she would technically be within the rules.) Quicksilver: We'll have you measuring FAF biceps and triceps in Austin next year!
  • There was a similar article posted many pages ago. I think I mentioned it when referring to $500 pill habits ... Torres could be doing something similar again, minus the now banned substances. But legal enhancement is different than banned enhancement. (Not saying I applaud the pill habit, just saying she would technically be within the rules.) Quicksilver: We'll have you measuring FAF biceps and triceps in Austin next year!
Children
No Data