Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    who is the enigmatic White Buffalo? This should bring you up to speed ande. It's very interesting. But I still would like to believe that Dara's time were done au naturale. How many of us know or have seen a 40+ masters competitor swim a sprint race very very close to their college times? Rich Abrahams used to smoke up to 2 packs a day in his his 30's according to an interview not too long ago. In his late 50's he was going 21 again for the 50 yard free. Obviously the smoking enhanced his lung capacity. Not. (No offense intended to Rich if he reads this.) He's a great example of old dudes kicking ass. canuckswimmer.blogspot.com/.../i-came-to-praise-torres-but-intend-to_28.html
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    who is the enigmatic White Buffalo? This should bring you up to speed ande. It's very interesting. But I still would like to believe that Dara's time were done au naturale. How many of us know or have seen a 40+ masters competitor swim a sprint race very very close to their college times? Rich Abrahams used to smoke up to 2 packs a day in his his 30's according to an interview not too long ago. In his late 50's he was going 21 again for the 50 yard free. Obviously the smoking enhanced his lung capacity. Not. (No offense intended to Rich if he reads this.) He's a great example of old dudes kicking ass. canuckswimmer.blogspot.com/.../i-came-to-praise-torres-but-intend-to_28.html
Children
No Data