Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Skip, I answered your question. Now you answer mine. That was no answer. John Smith My answer is No I do not believe that USMS Masters swimmers are taking illegal subtances unless its proven beyond a reasonable doubt. I can't speculate as to whole population of USMS. Now the difference here is that we are talking about one person as opposed to an unknown group of swimmers in USMS. I did not suspect anybody at last years World Championships. So your answer to my question was that you lean toward the articles conclusion and that Mr Busfield is correct in his assumptions and conclusions.
  • Skip, I answered your question. Now you answer mine. That was no answer. John Smith My answer is No I do not believe that USMS Masters swimmers are taking illegal subtances unless its proven beyond a reasonable doubt. I can't speculate as to whole population of USMS. Now the difference here is that we are talking about one person as opposed to an unknown group of swimmers in USMS. I did not suspect anybody at last years World Championships. So your answer to my question was that you lean toward the articles conclusion and that Mr Busfield is correct in his assumptions and conclusions.
Children
No Data