Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Lie detector tests are used or used to be given in Bass Pro tournaments to make sure they did not cheat.... Say, pick three very credible lie detector companies and have someone who is "suspect" take three tests by highly credible companies. THe FBI/CIA utilizes these companies/tests within their agencies to keep tabs on agents after they found that one trader had given the USSR Top Secret information that got three of our undercover agent killed in Europe. Some of the new lie detectors (from what I read) are pretty dead on in "most" people. And again, I am not saying she took drugs..... Wonderful. Why should Dara be subject to any more scrutiny than any of our other elite athletes in swimming? Does Michael Phelps need to take this lie detector test as well? Or is it only people who draw significant scrutiny from those on USMS.ORG?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Lie detector tests are used or used to be given in Bass Pro tournaments to make sure they did not cheat.... Say, pick three very credible lie detector companies and have someone who is "suspect" take three tests by highly credible companies. THe FBI/CIA utilizes these companies/tests within their agencies to keep tabs on agents after they found that one trader had given the USSR Top Secret information that got three of our undercover agent killed in Europe. Some of the new lie detectors (from what I read) are pretty dead on in "most" people. And again, I am not saying she took drugs..... Wonderful. Why should Dara be subject to any more scrutiny than any of our other elite athletes in swimming? Does Michael Phelps need to take this lie detector test as well? Or is it only people who draw significant scrutiny from those on USMS.ORG?
Children
No Data