Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • The circumstantial evidence against Bonds is overwhelming. Now that the international anti-doping committee is entertaining circumstantial evidence in its investigations it is likely he would be banned if he was an Olympian. In fact if he was an Olympian he would have potentially tested positive for his "unwitting" steroid use and be banned. MLB said steroids weren't OK but didn't test. He didn't test positive because they didn't test. Explain to me another way his head and feet could have continued to grow.:notworking:
  • The circumstantial evidence against Bonds is overwhelming. Now that the international anti-doping committee is entertaining circumstantial evidence in its investigations it is likely he would be banned if he was an Olympian. In fact if he was an Olympian he would have potentially tested positive for his "unwitting" steroid use and be banned. MLB said steroids weren't OK but didn't test. He didn't test positive because they didn't test. Explain to me another way his head and feet could have continued to grow.:notworking:
Children
No Data