Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Fort....other than you saying there is evidence against him....where is the proof....show me some solid evidence that proves your point! Everybody says there is all this proof....show it to me. If this is a statement about Barry Bonds, he admitted that he took the "clear" that came from Balco. This substance was later confirmed as a steroid. The only caveat is that he said he thought is was "flaxseed oil." The proof is in the man's own words. He took it. Now, whether he took it knowingly or not, that we may never know.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Fort....other than you saying there is evidence against him....where is the proof....show me some solid evidence that proves your point! Everybody says there is all this proof....show it to me. If this is a statement about Barry Bonds, he admitted that he took the "clear" that came from Balco. This substance was later confirmed as a steroid. The only caveat is that he said he thought is was "flaxseed oil." The proof is in the man's own words. He took it. Now, whether he took it knowingly or not, that we may never know.
Children
No Data