Monofins: How Tight?

Former Member
Former Member
Ok who has one..how tight should it fit your feet? I tried mine on (dry) it hurt like heck and felt really tight over my foot? I'm a size 10 sneaker and got size 8.5-10 Monofin. The next size is 10.5-12. Just trying to gather a concensus for how you fit your MF. Thanks Rich
Parents
  • I would try it on in the water, not on land. MFs are no good on land. ;) I don't know what brand yours is, but mine is a finis shooter. Mine doesn't have the size on it, but it's probably the next size down from you, as I'm a shoe size 8, so I would probably be toward the upper end of the size spectrum with mine? My toes don't quite reach the end of the shoe box. It's tight, but not too tight. I would think an MF would have to be fairly tight, just like regular fins. You don't want your feet wiggling/wobbling around inside it. Something that goes up to size 12 when you're a size 10 sounds pretty big.
  • I would try it on in the water, not on land. MFs are no good on land. ;) I don't know what brand yours is, but mine is a finis shooter. Mine doesn't have the size on it, but it's probably the next size down from you, as I'm a shoe size 8, so I would probably be toward the upper end of the size spectrum with mine? My toes don't quite reach the end of the shoe box. It's tight, but not too tight. I would think an MF would have to be fairly tight, just like regular fins. You don't want your feet wiggling/wobbling around inside it. Something that goes up to size 12 when you're a size 10 sounds pretty big.
Children
No Data