Monofins: How Tight?

Former Member
Former Member
Ok who has one..how tight should it fit your feet? I tried mine on (dry) it hurt like heck and felt really tight over my foot? I'm a size 10 sneaker and got size 8.5-10 Monofin. The next size is 10.5-12. Just trying to gather a concensus for how you fit your MF. Thanks Rich
Parents
  • Rich, I don't own one, but have used the ones available at my pools. I have no idea what size they said. The ones I've used tended to run pretty tight. I'd stick with the 8.5-10 if I were you. Those things are pretty powerful, and the last thing you want is for you to take a stroke and have the thing fly off, or to be so loose you're massively chafing up your feet.
  • Rich, I don't own one, but have used the ones available at my pools. I have no idea what size they said. The ones I've used tended to run pretty tight. I'd stick with the 8.5-10 if I were you. Those things are pretty powerful, and the last thing you want is for you to take a stroke and have the thing fly off, or to be so loose you're massively chafing up your feet.
Children
No Data