"What do YOU need to do to have a major swimming breakthrough?"

What do YOU need to do to have a major swimming breakthrough?" I started this thread over in the work outs section which I think doesn't get as much traffic as the general discussion board so here's the link forums.usms.org/showthread.php but my point is, No matter what, the time between right now and your focus meet is going to pass, and the things you do to prepare for your meet is of the UTMOST importance. the choices you make the chances you take swim hard in practice rehearse racing I want to read your story about your breakthrough. Decide it starts today that this season will be your best season EVER What do you need to do to make this true? Ande
Parents
  • It is again legal for Masters and certainly we deserve that option if it helps older swimmers remain active and happy swimming Fly. Okay, but fly is now a different stroke from breastroke. And if you are over 70, say, go wild. But it is total BS to say, Well, I swim the stroke wrong because it's easier and faster and legal because there are still people swimming masters who learned it that way (which is, according to my understanding, why it is still legal). Breastroke is easier and faster with a fly kick, and after all, they were once the same stroke! Why can't I just change everything to suit me? It is a cop out. Yeah, fly is hard. Wah.
  • It is again legal for Masters and certainly we deserve that option if it helps older swimmers remain active and happy swimming Fly. Okay, but fly is now a different stroke from breastroke. And if you are over 70, say, go wild. But it is total BS to say, Well, I swim the stroke wrong because it's easier and faster and legal because there are still people swimming masters who learned it that way (which is, according to my understanding, why it is still legal). Breastroke is easier and faster with a fly kick, and after all, they were once the same stroke! Why can't I just change everything to suit me? It is a cop out. Yeah, fly is hard. Wah.
Children
No Data