Overbearing Swimming Parents

George asked whether age group swimmers are being bullied/pressured into swimming by parents, coaches and friends. Are they? Are parents living out their "unfulfilled dreams" through their young ones, as Geek suggested in another thread? Share your funniest/saddest story about overbearing swim parents or coaches.
Parents
  • Me too, Floyd. It's sitting right here waiting for me. It's not good when your job involves working on a computer. I'm thinking that Dorothy has the right idea about retiring at 45. Can people with OCD compulsions do that though? Nah, they just find something else to be OCD about during retirement. I gotta find time to get back to the pool, have been out for a week, yikes.
  • Me too, Floyd. It's sitting right here waiting for me. It's not good when your job involves working on a computer. I'm thinking that Dorothy has the right idea about retiring at 45. Can people with OCD compulsions do that though? Nah, they just find something else to be OCD about during retirement. I gotta find time to get back to the pool, have been out for a week, yikes.
Children
No Data