How long does it take to swim 1 mile of breastroke?

Former Member
Former Member
I used to be a competitive swimmer. Now I am much older, I start swimming again just for fitness and I would like to set a goal for myself. My goal is to swim 1 mile of breastroke (breastroke is my specialty) daily; it takes me 35 minutes to swim 1 mile. My question is what is the average time to swimm 1 mile of breastroke? Thanks
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Ronald Reagan's first executive action (or nearly) was to cancel the USA's being on track to adopt the metric system. One of George W's first was to cancel the inclusion of metrics in highway signs and other stuff like that. So the metric system is a communist plot? BTW, Britian (the historical home of miles, yards and whatever else) is gradually moving to the metric system.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Ronald Reagan's first executive action (or nearly) was to cancel the USA's being on track to adopt the metric system. One of George W's first was to cancel the inclusion of metrics in highway signs and other stuff like that. So the metric system is a communist plot? BTW, Britian (the historical home of miles, yards and whatever else) is gradually moving to the metric system.
Children
No Data