Best Goggles for Deep Set Eyes?

What are the best goggles for deep set eyes? My wife's goggles tend to leak because she has deep set eyes. She has set the straps soo tight that it hurts and leaves marks for 12 hours- for real! she tried loose also and it didn't work. Is there a particular brand or model that is better?
Parents
  • On a related note, I am trying to find a brand of goggles that does not make marks around my eyes. Any suggestions? I don't have to dive in with the goggles. You might try the Barracuda standard goggle. They are not low profile (not for racing) and are designed for comfort and basic lap swimming. They don't seem to fit everyone, and can leak if you don't/can't get the straps adjusted. The straps tend to wear out after a year or so as I recall and the goggles tend to fog after time (cleaning them after each use with a little water or mild soap and water could prevent the fogging). The foam around the goggles does prevent raccoon eyes. Barracuda's Bliss goggle has a lower profile and claims to prevent raccoon eyes too, but I have not tried them and really haven't used the standards in a long time.
  • On a related note, I am trying to find a brand of goggles that does not make marks around my eyes. Any suggestions? I don't have to dive in with the goggles. You might try the Barracuda standard goggle. They are not low profile (not for racing) and are designed for comfort and basic lap swimming. They don't seem to fit everyone, and can leak if you don't/can't get the straps adjusted. The straps tend to wear out after a year or so as I recall and the goggles tend to fog after time (cleaning them after each use with a little water or mild soap and water could prevent the fogging). The foam around the goggles does prevent raccoon eyes. Barracuda's Bliss goggle has a lower profile and claims to prevent raccoon eyes too, but I have not tried them and really haven't used the standards in a long time.
Children
No Data