Best Goggles for Deep Set Eyes?

What are the best goggles for deep set eyes? My wife's goggles tend to leak because she has deep set eyes. She has set the straps soo tight that it hurts and leaves marks for 12 hours- for real! she tried loose also and it didn't work. Is there a particular brand or model that is better?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I have been searching for a replacement to my old school Speedo goggles for years as well! The Pro series speedo goggles that were mentioned earlier haven't gotten great reviews since the design was changed. Has anyone that swam with the original style had any better luck with the newer style? Does anyone know what brand the swimmer on the cover of the May-June Swimmer magazine (the underwater camera issue) is wearing? They look like they have good coverage.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I have been searching for a replacement to my old school Speedo goggles for years as well! The Pro series speedo goggles that were mentioned earlier haven't gotten great reviews since the design was changed. Has anyone that swam with the original style had any better luck with the newer style? Does anyone know what brand the swimmer on the cover of the May-June Swimmer magazine (the underwater camera issue) is wearing? They look like they have good coverage.
Children
No Data