Best Goggles for Deep Set Eyes?

What are the best goggles for deep set eyes? My wife's goggles tend to leak because she has deep set eyes. She has set the straps soo tight that it hurts and leaves marks for 12 hours- for real! she tried loose also and it didn't work. Is there a particular brand or model that is better?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    I also happened to buy both the Kaiman and a pair of Swedish goggles in my last Kiefer order. I've been using the Kaimans since January, and they're still reasonably leakproof and perfectly clear. I tried the Swedes this past week. Took me that long to remember to assemble them -- it's not something you can do just before getting into the pool.:cool: They work very well, but after swimming with the Kaimans I feel almost blind. It's not that they fog up, but it seems like the lenses aren't as clear to start with, and I miss the wide field of vision. The only thing I found uncomfortable about the Swedes was the way the string rubbed against my nose before I put the little plastic tube on. I've got fairly deep-set eyes and a big head (size 7 7/8 hat). Both of these have enough strap to them that I can get them on comfortably. Tom
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    I also happened to buy both the Kaiman and a pair of Swedish goggles in my last Kiefer order. I've been using the Kaimans since January, and they're still reasonably leakproof and perfectly clear. I tried the Swedes this past week. Took me that long to remember to assemble them -- it's not something you can do just before getting into the pool.:cool: They work very well, but after swimming with the Kaimans I feel almost blind. It's not that they fog up, but it seems like the lenses aren't as clear to start with, and I miss the wide field of vision. The only thing I found uncomfortable about the Swedes was the way the string rubbed against my nose before I put the little plastic tube on. I've got fairly deep-set eyes and a big head (size 7 7/8 hat). Both of these have enough strap to them that I can get them on comfortably. Tom
Children
No Data