Best Goggles for Deep Set Eyes?

What are the best goggles for deep set eyes? My wife's goggles tend to leak because she has deep set eyes. She has set the straps soo tight that it hurts and leaves marks for 12 hours- for real! she tried loose also and it didn't work. Is there a particular brand or model that is better?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    Try swedish goggles. They seem like they will leak, but they actually work better for me than anything else and I have deepset eyes. The key for me was adjusting them so that the eye pieces were wide enough apart. I kept wanting to keep the googles closer together than they needed to be and they leaked very bad at first. Then I readjusted them to simply rest on my eye as if I was trying the eye piece on with out putting the googles together. For me, I noticed that the eye piece on the Swedish google rested perfectly in my eye socket, The key was adjusting them so that when the googles were put together, the rested in the same place on my eye.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    Try swedish goggles. They seem like they will leak, but they actually work better for me than anything else and I have deepset eyes. The key for me was adjusting them so that the eye pieces were wide enough apart. I kept wanting to keep the googles closer together than they needed to be and they leaked very bad at first. Then I readjusted them to simply rest on my eye as if I was trying the eye piece on with out putting the googles together. For me, I noticed that the eye piece on the Swedish google rested perfectly in my eye socket, The key was adjusting them so that when the googles were put together, the rested in the same place on my eye.
Children
No Data