Where can I buy a Wicking Swim Towel?

Former Member
Former Member
I got a wicking swim towel for Christmas, and I want to know if anyone knows where I can get more. It's called the Wick-er Warmup Towel, it's made by Discovery Trekking Outfitters. It's quite large, very thin, dries faster than anything I've used before. Also gives some sun protection according to the label. I haven't seen them in stores. It was purchased in Canada at a swim meet I think, or maybe online. Anyone heard of these? I think it might be very new on the market. Dont confuse it with a chamois towel, it's nothing like that. Much better in my opinion.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    Hi, this is Leslie...I own the company that makes the amazing fast-dry wicking swim towels. I appreciate the great feedback everyone has given us on our unique towels. We have had the towels featured in over 50 magazine gear reviews now. This month, they are in the Backpacker magazine "essential gear guide" which is wonderful. We've also had them tested and reviewed by independent testers at BackPackGearTest.org. They were comparing the existing towels to an even lighter version we recently developed (hard to believe if you've ever seen how light our original towels are.) Both got extremely high ratings. I keep getting emails asking where they can be purchased (retail stores). The towels are now available at REI stores in the West, and hopefully will be in all of them by the end of 2010. We still do not have a major US swim supplier, and are currently looking for the right swim supply partner to make it easier for you to purchase. We have been approached by Amazon to sell them there as well, we are hoping to have them online through Amazon by April 2010. In the meantime, we still have them for sale on our site. In Canada, Team Aquatic Supplies carries them in their stores. Thanks for your support and suggestions. Leslie www.discoverytrekking.com
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    Hi, this is Leslie...I own the company that makes the amazing fast-dry wicking swim towels. I appreciate the great feedback everyone has given us on our unique towels. We have had the towels featured in over 50 magazine gear reviews now. This month, they are in the Backpacker magazine "essential gear guide" which is wonderful. We've also had them tested and reviewed by independent testers at BackPackGearTest.org. They were comparing the existing towels to an even lighter version we recently developed (hard to believe if you've ever seen how light our original towels are.) Both got extremely high ratings. I keep getting emails asking where they can be purchased (retail stores). The towels are now available at REI stores in the West, and hopefully will be in all of them by the end of 2010. We still do not have a major US swim supplier, and are currently looking for the right swim supply partner to make it easier for you to purchase. We have been approached by Amazon to sell them there as well, we are hoping to have them online through Amazon by April 2010. In the meantime, we still have them for sale on our site. In Canada, Team Aquatic Supplies carries them in their stores. Thanks for your support and suggestions. Leslie www.discoverytrekking.com
Children
No Data