Where can I buy a Wicking Swim Towel?

Former Member
Former Member
I got a wicking swim towel for Christmas, and I want to know if anyone knows where I can get more. It's called the Wick-er Warmup Towel, it's made by Discovery Trekking Outfitters. It's quite large, very thin, dries faster than anything I've used before. Also gives some sun protection according to the label. I haven't seen them in stores. It was purchased in Canada at a swim meet I think, or maybe online. Anyone heard of these? I think it might be very new on the market. Dont confuse it with a chamois towel, it's nothing like that. Much better in my opinion.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    I would like to thank everyone who have made our fast-dry swim towels such a success, and particularly for all the kind words you say about us! We are a small company with a big product...so when you call you often get senior staff whose job it is to "do whatever needs doing"...if that taking orders, then that's what we do. I have received quite a few calls in the past few days since one of our customers posted about getting swim hoodies from us, made from the special towel fabric that contains Silver. I thought I would clarify what these are, to answer those questions. We don't have these on our website, because they aren't a stock item. We will in fact make them by request, in any color that the towels are made in,as long as we have the fabric in stock. We manufacture on-site, so are able to make whatever volume or sizes you need. We try to keep the design very simple because the fabric is very high tech, and we are producing in North America. The simpler the design, the lower we can keep our costs. Since I last posted, our towels have been featured in over 30 major magazine "gear reviews", and been on tv 3 times! We have never paid for any advertising...our towels and other products rely upon word of mouth from the experts...(that would be you!) Thanks again... If you have any suggestions how we can improve our products or if you have a need you think we may fill, please call! 250 286 6577 Our email is discoverytrekking@telus.net Thanks everyone!:cheerleader::canada:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    I would like to thank everyone who have made our fast-dry swim towels such a success, and particularly for all the kind words you say about us! We are a small company with a big product...so when you call you often get senior staff whose job it is to "do whatever needs doing"...if that taking orders, then that's what we do. I have received quite a few calls in the past few days since one of our customers posted about getting swim hoodies from us, made from the special towel fabric that contains Silver. I thought I would clarify what these are, to answer those questions. We don't have these on our website, because they aren't a stock item. We will in fact make them by request, in any color that the towels are made in,as long as we have the fabric in stock. We manufacture on-site, so are able to make whatever volume or sizes you need. We try to keep the design very simple because the fabric is very high tech, and we are producing in North America. The simpler the design, the lower we can keep our costs. Since I last posted, our towels have been featured in over 30 major magazine "gear reviews", and been on tv 3 times! We have never paid for any advertising...our towels and other products rely upon word of mouth from the experts...(that would be you!) Thanks again... If you have any suggestions how we can improve our products or if you have a need you think we may fill, please call! 250 286 6577 Our email is discoverytrekking@telus.net Thanks everyone!:cheerleader::canada:
Children
No Data