Where can I buy a Wicking Swim Towel?

Former Member
Former Member
I got a wicking swim towel for Christmas, and I want to know if anyone knows where I can get more. It's called the Wick-er Warmup Towel, it's made by Discovery Trekking Outfitters. It's quite large, very thin, dries faster than anything I've used before. Also gives some sun protection according to the label. I haven't seen them in stores. It was purchased in Canada at a swim meet I think, or maybe online. Anyone heard of these? I think it might be very new on the market. Dont confuse it with a chamois towel, it's nothing like that. Much better in my opinion.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    I contacted Discovery Trekking to get my new supply of the fast dry swim towels last fall. I ordered a couple, and told them to call me if they ever get them in Orange. I can't believe it...they actually called me today and told me they had Orange. I think that makes about 16 colors they offer now. The orange towel isn't the amazing thing, it's that a company actually remembered that I asked them to call me. This is amazing customer service. Also, last fall when I ordered a towel I talked to the owner of the company...She actually suggested that our team get "hoodies" made from the towel fabric. We did, and they are really cool. They don't have this on their website, but this is a small company that goes the extra mile and are able to do a lot of custom requests, and I really hope they do well. We were able to get 30 hoodies made from the towel fabric, in our team color. They are really nice to throw on over our suits. I think they will really come in handy in the summer outdoor swim meets.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    I contacted Discovery Trekking to get my new supply of the fast dry swim towels last fall. I ordered a couple, and told them to call me if they ever get them in Orange. I can't believe it...they actually called me today and told me they had Orange. I think that makes about 16 colors they offer now. The orange towel isn't the amazing thing, it's that a company actually remembered that I asked them to call me. This is amazing customer service. Also, last fall when I ordered a towel I talked to the owner of the company...She actually suggested that our team get "hoodies" made from the towel fabric. We did, and they are really cool. They don't have this on their website, but this is a small company that goes the extra mile and are able to do a lot of custom requests, and I really hope they do well. We were able to get 30 hoodies made from the towel fabric, in our team color. They are really nice to throw on over our suits. I think they will really come in handy in the summer outdoor swim meets.
Children
No Data