Where can I buy a Wicking Swim Towel?

Former Member
Former Member
I got a wicking swim towel for Christmas, and I want to know if anyone knows where I can get more. It's called the Wick-er Warmup Towel, it's made by Discovery Trekking Outfitters. It's quite large, very thin, dries faster than anything I've used before. Also gives some sun protection according to the label. I haven't seen them in stores. It was purchased in Canada at a swim meet I think, or maybe online. Anyone heard of these? I think it might be very new on the market. Dont confuse it with a chamois towel, it's nothing like that. Much better in my opinion.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    It's not often I feel compelled to do a "testimonial"....actually it's never. But I have to do it here. This is probably the nicest towel I've ever had. I bought one about a year ago. I gave a bunch as gifts in December, some went to friends overseas. Everyone was just as impressed as me. I also used it when I was on a plane, it's very lightweight and the silver in the fabric reflects back body heat...I was really nice and toasty and the plane was very cool. I originally bought one because the silver ion technology that kills bacteria really interests me. This company has a winner...I just wish there were more retail outlets...but having said that, they are very helpful and great to deal with. I think everyone who is swimming should get at least 1...but I guarantee you'll get a couple more once you are "converted". ps....If the folks at www.discoverytrekking.com see this....I'll be a sales rep!!! minnow (aka Laurie)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    It's not often I feel compelled to do a "testimonial"....actually it's never. But I have to do it here. This is probably the nicest towel I've ever had. I bought one about a year ago. I gave a bunch as gifts in December, some went to friends overseas. Everyone was just as impressed as me. I also used it when I was on a plane, it's very lightweight and the silver in the fabric reflects back body heat...I was really nice and toasty and the plane was very cool. I originally bought one because the silver ion technology that kills bacteria really interests me. This company has a winner...I just wish there were more retail outlets...but having said that, they are very helpful and great to deal with. I think everyone who is swimming should get at least 1...but I guarantee you'll get a couple more once you are "converted". ps....If the folks at www.discoverytrekking.com see this....I'll be a sales rep!!! minnow (aka Laurie)
Children
No Data