Where can I buy a Wicking Swim Towel?

Former Member
Former Member
I got a wicking swim towel for Christmas, and I want to know if anyone knows where I can get more. It's called the Wick-er Warmup Towel, it's made by Discovery Trekking Outfitters. It's quite large, very thin, dries faster than anything I've used before. Also gives some sun protection according to the label. I haven't seen them in stores. It was purchased in Canada at a swim meet I think, or maybe online. Anyone heard of these? I think it might be very new on the market. Dont confuse it with a chamois towel, it's nothing like that. Much better in my opinion.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    I'm another "convert"...I heard through the grapevine about the Discovery Trekking Outfitters wicking swim towel and although skeptical, I gave it a try. I must say I am quite impressed...They sell for around $25. which for an ordinary towel is pricey, but they are worth every cent. I should have got together with some team mates, because it says on the website that they give teams discounts, but didn't say how much. I've had mine for about 6 months and I use it every day at the pool (also travelling, easy to pack, takes hardly any room) and it still looks like the day I bought it. My wife keeps taking mine, I am going to get a couple more. The website was interesting, they appear to be a custom outerwear company but the towels are on their own webpage "wicking towels". I noticed they also sell a swim diaper....I don't need one yet, but I do appreciate the need for many people to have that. (especially if I'm in the same pool..)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    I'm another "convert"...I heard through the grapevine about the Discovery Trekking Outfitters wicking swim towel and although skeptical, I gave it a try. I must say I am quite impressed...They sell for around $25. which for an ordinary towel is pricey, but they are worth every cent. I should have got together with some team mates, because it says on the website that they give teams discounts, but didn't say how much. I've had mine for about 6 months and I use it every day at the pool (also travelling, easy to pack, takes hardly any room) and it still looks like the day I bought it. My wife keeps taking mine, I am going to get a couple more. The website was interesting, they appear to be a custom outerwear company but the towels are on their own webpage "wicking towels". I noticed they also sell a swim diaper....I don't need one yet, but I do appreciate the need for many people to have that. (especially if I'm in the same pool..)
Children
No Data