Where can I buy a Wicking Swim Towel?

Former Member
Former Member
I got a wicking swim towel for Christmas, and I want to know if anyone knows where I can get more. It's called the Wick-er Warmup Towel, it's made by Discovery Trekking Outfitters. It's quite large, very thin, dries faster than anything I've used before. Also gives some sun protection according to the label. I haven't seen them in stores. It was purchased in Canada at a swim meet I think, or maybe online. Anyone heard of these? I think it might be very new on the market. Dont confuse it with a chamois towel, it's nothing like that. Much better in my opinion.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    Along this same line of thought, has anyone tried the new speedo that is supposed to stay dry while inthe water? I think it is called XDSkin or somehting like htat. They were inthe Kastaway catalogue. I don't understand the copncept really.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    Along this same line of thought, has anyone tried the new speedo that is supposed to stay dry while inthe water? I think it is called XDSkin or somehting like htat. They were inthe Kastaway catalogue. I don't understand the copncept really.
Children
No Data