What do you think of total immersion?

Former Member
Former Member
I just got Total immersion book yesterday. Have read part 1 of the book and just started doing the drills today. It seems an excallent way to swim and definatly will improve my f/s. But i'm a bit weary because it's so comercail. so my question is, Is Total immersion as good a way to swim as it makes out? or is it the best way to learn how to swim? Are there better books out there that teach you how to swim well(properly)? Hope that makes sense Swifty
Parents
  • N1ghteyes_13 Craig: I am going to give you a couple of threads to look up in the search section of this forum and then you will see what Husker was refering to about Pandora's Box opening. We can all spare a trip down memory lane regarding this. The threads I am talking about are "Criticism of TI Principals" which has 483 replies and 12603 views by members and vistors to this website. Another thread to read is "Approach To Teaching Competitive Swimming". I am sure your questions will be answered and you will spare us the time to talk about this again.
  • N1ghteyes_13 Craig: I am going to give you a couple of threads to look up in the search section of this forum and then you will see what Husker was refering to about Pandora's Box opening. We can all spare a trip down memory lane regarding this. The threads I am talking about are "Criticism of TI Principals" which has 483 replies and 12603 views by members and vistors to this website. Another thread to read is "Approach To Teaching Competitive Swimming". I am sure your questions will be answered and you will spare us the time to talk about this again.
Children
No Data