Question about the SWAG gear for USMS ePostal/virtual events

I’m a USMS member, but I don’t participate in many events like sanctioned meets. I do however usually participate in some virtual events like the 1-hour ePostal swim. The host for the 1-hour rotates among LMSCs. Many years, not always, the host LMSC offers gear with their LMSC logo and event logo for purchase. This year it doesn’t appear host LMSC stuff is being offered (I know there is general USMS 1-hour gear available). I often like to purchase a t-shirt or cap with the host logo on it with my registration. Just wondering why some hosts do it, and some don’t?

Dan
Parents
  • Dan, 

The 1-hour postals are now hosted by USMS not LMSCs. There is swag available for purchase for the 2024 ePostals. 
    Go to the Events page and click on ePostals, then click on the Learn More button for details and the link to swimoutlet.com for the available swag.

Happy swimming and happy shopping.

Ann Marshfield

Great Lakes Zone Chair 

• Dan, 

The 1-hour postals are now hosted by USMS not LMSCs. There is swag available for purchase for the 2024 ePostals. 
    Go to the Events page and click on ePostals, then click on the Learn More button for details and the link to swimoutlet.com for the available swag.

Happy swimming and happy shopping.

Ann Marshfield

Great Lakes Zone Chair 

Children
No Data