Dropping my lead arm on my breath In freestyle...Please HELP

I know there is an article in the current November/December SWIMMER Magazine about this topic. I am taking swimming lessons for about (6) months with a great coach! But I am struggling with this specific issue. Can you recommend any dry land exercises OR specific drills I can do to help me get this issue into my DNA? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!!

I have been swimming the wrong way for a long time and I am trying to break this specific BAD habit!

Jack

Parents
  • It’s kind of hard to visualize this. A video would be helpful. But you mentioned that you’re working with a coach/lessons. Can’t that person offer recommendations on how to correct it?

Dan

• He has but it takes time to correct it. But i'm looking for anything that will help. As I mentioned there is an article in the current SWIMMER November/December magazine with pictures. Thanks for your response. I'm also 71 yrs old in pretty good shape but I have been swimming the wrong way & trying to break BAD habits is difficult!

• He has but it takes time to correct it. But i'm looking for anything that will help. As I mentioned there is an article in the current SWIMMER November/December magazine with pictures. Thanks for your response. I'm also 71 yrs old in pretty good shape but I have been swimming the wrong way & trying to break BAD habits is difficult!

Children
No Data