If Ciye App is connected to Swim.com - what does it sync?

I just got the Ciye smart goggles from Finis. I already use a Garmin while swimming, but I find it annoying to try and look at it while actually swimming. I wanted to improve my splits and I thought the smart goggles might be helpful for that. Their website mentions they can sync with Strava, but the app is also able to sync with Swim.com. If it just sends my swms afterwards, I don't need to do that as I'm already doing it via Garmin and don't need my workouts double-counted. BUT if it allows uploading a workout - that would be awesome. Setting up swim workouts in Garmin is annoying since I can't send from USMS and/or Swim.com to Garmin. (the sync only goes the other way) 

If Ciye can receive workouts then I would switch to using my Garmin to measure my heart rate/calories and using the Ciye to guide my workout. Otherwise, I'll do the opposite and have the Garmin contain my workouts and use the Ciye for splits and their head-tracking info.

Thanks!

• Hi! You should be able to send workouts from the Swim.com app to your Ciye goggles. First you'll need to setup both of your accounts and connect your devices. In your Ciye account, go to your profile and scroll down to the Connect section where you should see Swim.com listed. Connect those accounts. From the Swim.com app, check your connections in your Settings --> Integrations. Once connected, there will be a checkmark next to the Ciye listing. 

Once all setup, you can choose a workout from the Swim.com app to send to a device. You will probably have to have your goggles connected nearby!