Falling asleep while swimming

Former Member
Former Member
Last night during workout we were doing a long hard set and I was tired and trying to hang on when I found my eyelids drooping :o This happened a couple times and then I had the distinct sensation of suddenly waking up :eek:, looking at the lines on the bottom of the pool and realizing that I was swimming. Has this happened to others? Luckily it's time to start my taper...
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    I raced the Cross Lake Ontario swim 32 miles, half a mile to go, everyone was pulled out of the water. Very cold water temp in the 40s. I don't even remember being pulled out. In my dream while I was out, I won the race and they were handing me the check for $25,000 dollars. I woke up in the hospital with the doctor taking my pulse. He said thats better, 15, I figured 15 beats for 15 seconds, 15 x 4 is 60 beats. He said no 15. I was talking to my wife after that and counting my winnings when she told me that they were splitting up the prize money and my share was $3,500. and an Accutron Watch. So don't win races in your dreams. George
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    I raced the Cross Lake Ontario swim 32 miles, half a mile to go, everyone was pulled out of the water. Very cold water temp in the 40s. I don't even remember being pulled out. In my dream while I was out, I won the race and they were handing me the check for $25,000 dollars. I woke up in the hospital with the doctor taking my pulse. He said thats better, 15, I figured 15 beats for 15 seconds, 15 x 4 is 60 beats. He said no 15. I was talking to my wife after that and counting my winnings when she told me that they were splitting up the prize money and my share was $3,500. and an Accutron Watch. So don't win races in your dreams. George
Children
No Data