Any recommendations for training watches?

Hi all!

I'm currently on the market for a new training watch. I used to have an apple watch (one of the first versions) and it's definitely on the fritz now. I'm getting more serious about my training and am ready to invest in a nicer smartwatch that is meant for training. That being said, I can't decide what to get! Garmin vs Coros or may something I haven't heard of yet. i am also hoping to get into triathlon training at some point soon so ideally something that would be useful for all three sports. 

Any and all recommendations or comments would be a great help!

Thank you swim community.

Parents
  • I used to use an Apple watch until I got Ciye goggles. Now I  use both. The watch is still great to get my heart rate and cumulative number of laps—but nothing beats the goggles for splits. I did the one hour swim using the goggles and I knew with every turn my pace which was so helpful in keeping me on target. 

• I used to use an Apple watch until I got Ciye goggles. Now I  use both. The watch is still great to get my heart rate and cumulative number of laps—but nothing beats the goggles for splits. I did the one hour swim using the goggles and I knew with every turn my pace which was so helpful in keeping me on target. 

Children
No Data