Any recommendations for training watches?

Hi all!

I'm currently on the market for a new training watch. I used to have an apple watch (one of the first versions) and it's definitely on the fritz now. I'm getting more serious about my training and am ready to invest in a nicer smartwatch that is meant for training. That being said, I can't decide what to get! Garmin vs Coros or may something I haven't heard of yet. i am also hoping to get into triathlon training at some point soon so ideally something that would be useful for all three sports. 

Any and all recommendations or comments would be a great help!

Thank you swim community.

Parents
  • , I have a Garmin 735 and it is great (thin, light, the battery that lasts 2 weeks, and it has all three sports).  
    If you are already using an Apple Watch, it might be tough to let go of the integration to your (presumably) other apple products. The great thing about the Apple Watch is that you can not only have workout tracking but also guided workouts through the Swim.com app. USMS has a partnership with Swim.com and it integrates with the Workout Library. 
    I have never tried Coros so can't speak to that. 

• Thank you so much! I'm not sure if it's just because my Apple Watch is older, but the swim.com app never really worked. It would glitch out so much, I was having so much trouble. maybe that's just how the app works? 

Reply Children
No Data