Swimming after having Covid

I think I had been very careful during the pandemic. I've had my vaccinations and both boosters and wear a mask in the grocery store. I think the universe has a sense of humor because I tested positive for Covid shortly  after beginning the taper for my taper meet. I don't seem to have any of the serious complications, but aside from the fact that I can't swim because I'm supposed to quarantine, I can't swim now because just standing standing up and walking is really tiring. 

I am interested in what other swimmers experience is with getting back into shape and tips for "doing but not over doing". 

Parents
  • I'm so sorry to hear you got Covid, King Frog!  My heart goes out to you!  I know how much being able to compete means to you, and your past injuries interfered.  Now this.  Is Seal Girl ok?  I am wishing you both my best!

Mel, I'm sorry to hear what you have been dealing with as well.  Good luck!

• I'm so sorry to hear you got Covid, King Frog!  My heart goes out to you!  I know how much being able to compete means to you, and your past injuries interfered.  Now this.  Is Seal Girl ok?  I am wishing you both my best!

Mel, I'm sorry to hear what you have been dealing with as well.  Good luck!

Children