Tech Suit Recommendations?

Hi all! 

Looking to buy my very first tech suit! I swam competitively from age 7 - 19, but I never bought a tech suit because I didn't think I was "worthy". I've been back in the water for a year and made some NQTs, so I'm excited and looking to treat myself! I swim all 50s and the 100 free. I'm trying to find something that works for sprinting, but won't be so uncomfortable that I'll be hurting throughout the day. 

Thanks!

Parents
  • I like the TYR suits. I wait for a sale which is why I have some unusual colors. I looked and saw Swim Outlet has a number of men's tech suits on sale - some of the TYRs over 50% off.  

As Allen said, they are not supposed to be comfortable, but you should look at the sizing charts carefully to get the correct fit. The first time you put it on, it should be a struggle to get on.

Be glad that you did not try the full body rubber suits. They were  very hard to get on and off and very uncomfortable to wear between races.

• I like the TYR suits. I wait for a sale which is why I have some unusual colors. I looked and saw Swim Outlet has a number of men's tech suits on sale - some of the TYRs over 50% off.  

As Allen said, they are not supposed to be comfortable, but you should look at the sizing charts carefully to get the correct fit. The first time you put it on, it should be a struggle to get on.

Be glad that you did not try the full body rubber suits. They were  very hard to get on and off and very uncomfortable to wear between races.

Children
No Data