USMS+

I see there is a new membership tier. I am not clear what advantages this gives me since my primary focus is swimming in Meets, not in postal challenges Etc .

If I pay extra can I get a working forum? How about a sanctioned meet where everyone is vaccinated. Oh wait, I can do that now, in Canada

(I'd insert a frowny face, but evidently Elaine is the only one who figured how to do that.)

Parents
  • Before our beloved former forums went dark, I saved my favorite Smilies as images in a folder on my computer.  When I want to use one, I have to go through the cumbersome steps as inserting them as images.  As a beta tester, I asked, and then pleaded for the Smilies to be added to the new forums; however, it never happened.  I was never given a reason why they didn't do it.  

If you want to use their boring selection, click on "insert" above the text box and select "emoticon."  You'll end up with something like this:  Sob  Which do you prefer?  Personally, I think Jim's animated Smilies rocked!

• Before our beloved former forums went dark, I saved my favorite Smilies as images in a folder on my computer.  When I want to use one, I have to go through the cumbersome steps as inserting them as images.  As a beta tester, I asked, and then pleaded for the Smilies to be added to the new forums; however, it never happened.  I was never given a reason why they didn't do it.  

If you want to use their boring selection, click on "insert" above the text box and select "emoticon."  You'll end up with something like this:  Sob  Which do you prefer?  Personally, I think Jim's animated Smilies rocked!

Children
No Data