USMS+

I see there is a new membership tier. I am not clear what advantages this gives me since my primary focus is swimming in Meets, not in postal challenges Etc .

If I pay extra can I get a working forum? How about a sanctioned meet where everyone is vaccinated. Oh wait, I can do that now, in Canada

(I'd insert a frowny face, but evidently Elaine is the only one who figured how to do that.)

Parents
  • I may try USMS+.  I usually do all or at least a few of the postals.  21 years straight on the hour postal (one or two years, I did it twice).

As an aside, this absolute safety from Covid that many are seeking is NEVER gonna happen.  I will likely die in a body of water (hopefully sooner than later) but it is not going to be from Covid.

Canada has been a nightmare, locking people in hotels at premium rates without adequately feeding them for the duration of their quarantine if travel out of the country.  Pools have been shut down way more than here.  At least their leader isn't in full blown dementia (special, but not demented).

I think forums as is are here to stay for awhile...sorta like how every upgrade on the hospital electronic charting system seems to actually be a downgrade.  I believe it has to do with the 2nd law of Thermodynamics or something.

• I may try USMS+.  I usually do all or at least a few of the postals.  21 years straight on the hour postal (one or two years, I did it twice).

As an aside, this absolute safety from Covid that many are seeking is NEVER gonna happen.  I will likely die in a body of water (hopefully sooner than later) but it is not going to be from Covid.

Canada has been a nightmare, locking people in hotels at premium rates without adequately feeding them for the duration of their quarantine if travel out of the country.  Pools have been shut down way more than here.  At least their leader isn't in full blown dementia (special, but not demented).

I think forums as is are here to stay for awhile...sorta like how every upgrade on the hospital electronic charting system seems to actually be a downgrade.  I believe it has to do with the 2nd law of Thermodynamics or something.

Children
No Data