Forum Access

The forums seem to limp along with minimal participation. I previously suggested that the forums be open to the general public and not just US MS members. It was evidently felt that it should be a US MS privilege. I think that if the forms were popular again it would encourage more people to join and there would be more value for the members as well. It may be too little too late as there just isn’t much forum, activity but I would really hope that the forums could be vibrant again.At one time people from all over the world were asking questions at the fforum and there were some really useful discussions. I don’t think people are getting much value from the forum for thier USMS membership at this time and having more people would be more value for everyone and again I believe could be a good marketing tool for US MS.

Parents
  • Amazing to me that feedback provided was so blatantly rejected.  Clearly USMS is not interested in what it's users think.  Like so many mediocre entities, the focus is on making the work easy, and convincing the customers to accept a mediocre product, rather than developing a product customers aspire to have/use

• Amazing to me that feedback provided was so blatantly rejected.  Clearly USMS is not interested in what it's users think.  Like so many mediocre entities, the focus is on making the work easy, and convincing the customers to accept a mediocre product, rather than developing a product customers aspire to have/use

Children
No Data