Walk-in Swimming locations in Naperville IL

Hi everyone. I will be staying for a week in Naperville IL before competing at US Masters Games in Grand Rapids MI and I'm looking for swimming location, were you may walk-in without previous booking.

I will be at the late stage of taper doing approximately 1800 of mostly breaststroke focused workouts, that's why I'm not sure it would work if I join Masters groups workouts. (that's the backup plan though).

I do have Y membership, but it's from different location and Y in Naperville requires booking to be done daily and not more than a week before the workout. Since I'm not local I can't use their app therefore booking process is very cumbersome.for me.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

• You might try this FIND A POOL ANYWHERE app online: https://www.swimmersguide.com. Looks like there are a lot of pools around the Naperville area.

I use it all the time when traveling. Also with regard to the YMCA app. My local Y in New England uses an appointment app also (probably the same one). Some members of the branch I belong to weren’t happy with the availability of swim times over last winter and ended up using the app from the Y in another nearby town and swam there. You may have to pay a visitor’s fee. But if you can, you should try loading the Naperville Y app and see what happens. Good luck.

Dan