Finally the Forums are back

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Parents
  •  Hi, King Frog!  I hope you have been doing well over these past couple of weeks!

I participated in the beta testing, and the first thing I noticed (of course!) was that our beloved "Smilies" were replaced by borrrrrring emoticons.  I asked Kyle if they would bring back our Smilies in the emoticon menu. 

Meanwhile, I had saved a bunch of them a long time ago to use in e-mails, so I inserted this guy just for you!

Hey, King Frog, where's your frog?  Click on your name, so you can bring it back to replace that generic human! 

•  Hi, King Frog!  I hope you have been doing well over these past couple of weeks!

I participated in the beta testing, and the first thing I noticed (of course!) was that our beloved "Smilies" were replaced by borrrrrring emoticons.  I asked Kyle if they would bring back our Smilies in the emoticon menu. 

Meanwhile, I had saved a bunch of them a long time ago to use in e-mails, so I inserted this guy just for you!

Hey, King Frog, where's your frog?  Click on your name, so you can bring it back to replace that generic human! 

Children
No Data