Well, darn. Workouts appear to be gone

Was really hoping the workouts would be preserved.  I tried to get several copied down, but didn't succeed.  And yes I know I can go do a search and pull out a workout for whatever I want to work for.  But I prefer to follow authored workouts by the same coach as there seems to be a system to follow.  And I also prefer the one coach whose workouts I tended to follow most frequently (I prefer holding pace over a main set with sufficient rest to longer distances at slower paces with less rest - so they look a little more USRPT like).  Maybe I'll email him to see if he has that stuff archived and if I could potentially get some of it.

Oh, hey, am I first (non-Beta) on the new forum?  Woot.

Parents
  • I was part of the beta test, so I never left!  It's nice to have you back!  There wasn't much action during the beta test other than a bunch of "test" posts and some posts with JPEnge and pwb.  Oh yeah, and me whining hard about bringing back the "Smilies."  Hey, I know where my priorities are at!   (A saved "Smilie" from before their demise.  Please bring them back!)

• I was part of the beta test, so I never left!  It's nice to have you back!  There wasn't much action during the beta test other than a bunch of "test" posts and some posts with JPEnge and pwb.  Oh yeah, and me whining hard about bringing back the "Smilies."  Hey, I know where my priorities are at!   (A saved "Smilie" from before their demise.  Please bring them back!)

Children
No Data