What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Making the same costly mistakes in the 50, then questioning whether it's actually due to slowness by not being able to prove yourself otherwise with a lucky swim.The 50 free is the world's most unforgiving race. Not the hardest; but the one with no room for error and, in my experience, the one race (save one time in 2009) I can never swim well. But, that does remind me of a pet peeve - why more people don't realize the sublime beauty of a well-swum and well-enjoyed 200 fly?
  • Making the same costly mistakes in the 50, then questioning whether it's actually due to slowness by not being able to prove yourself otherwise with a lucky swim.The 50 free is the world's most unforgiving race. Not the hardest; but the one with no room for error and, in my experience, the one race (save one time in 2009) I can never swim well. But, that does remind me of a pet peeve - why more people don't realize the sublime beauty of a well-swum and well-enjoyed 200 fly?
Children
No Data