What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    This happened to me yesterday: I had a GREAT swim... everything was fine, until... ACK!! Right in the shower room, I get the 12 hour stomach flu, which came unannounced and unwelcome like a "TV Mother-in-law" during a Christmas special! Arrgh! The ride home was terrible, I had motion sickness during the entire trip, and to top it off, I take the bus to the pool... Not much was done yesterday, since I was in bed, trying to keep my soup and tea in. (I won't go into detail here!) Luckily, by Eight O'Clock last night, I started feeling better. Now, I'm just weak from yesterday's episode and hope to regain my strength for tomorrow. Talk about something swimmers wouldn't want to experience! :p
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    This happened to me yesterday: I had a GREAT swim... everything was fine, until... ACK!! Right in the shower room, I get the 12 hour stomach flu, which came unannounced and unwelcome like a "TV Mother-in-law" during a Christmas special! Arrgh! The ride home was terrible, I had motion sickness during the entire trip, and to top it off, I take the bus to the pool... Not much was done yesterday, since I was in bed, trying to keep my soup and tea in. (I won't go into detail here!) Luckily, by Eight O'Clock last night, I started feeling better. Now, I'm just weak from yesterday's episode and hope to regain my strength for tomorrow. Talk about something swimmers wouldn't want to experience! :p
Children
No Data