What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    This thread seems to be taking on a Seinfeldian quality .. "What's the deal with lousy swimmers and creepy shower guys?" ... But I digress. Has anyone ever been tempted to ask a person like the one in CCSR79's pool, "What are you doing? Did you put any thought into this routine of yours?" It might be rude, but sometimes when I see people who have a bizarre swmming style, I just want to ask them, "What's your story?" Not in a mean or critical way, but just to find out. I'm not talking about people with bad form or who swim slowly, but the ones who swim, for lack of a better word, inexplicably. My apologies for the prolific use of adverbs in that last sentence. Adam
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    This thread seems to be taking on a Seinfeldian quality .. "What's the deal with lousy swimmers and creepy shower guys?" ... But I digress. Has anyone ever been tempted to ask a person like the one in CCSR79's pool, "What are you doing? Did you put any thought into this routine of yours?" It might be rude, but sometimes when I see people who have a bizarre swmming style, I just want to ask them, "What's your story?" Not in a mean or critical way, but just to find out. I'm not talking about people with bad form or who swim slowly, but the ones who swim, for lack of a better word, inexplicably. My apologies for the prolific use of adverbs in that last sentence. Adam
Children
No Data