What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Kae1 I'm kinda of worried about what name other swimmers at the pool have for me, but I know I have names for them... there's "Stretch-cord-string-bikini-woman", the "Southern Belle backstroker", "Red speedo man", "jealous of her butterfly", and a number of "old dudes walking". Apparently, though, I am quite lucky to NOT have a creepy pool guy (yet- touch wood). Eww. Kae Kae, there's a red Speedo man I've seen at our pool. He's showed up a couple of times during our Masters team practices in his red Speedo ... but he's added another dimension. He seems to be going through mid-life crisis, so he's pierced both of his nipples. God ... we were in pain just thinking about it. Takes all kinds, I 'spose. Sad to say ... he wasn't a bad swimmer either. Hey Guvnah, why not toss "Creepy Guy" into a very cold shower and hold him there? He might ge the message.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Kae1 I'm kinda of worried about what name other swimmers at the pool have for me, but I know I have names for them... there's "Stretch-cord-string-bikini-woman", the "Southern Belle backstroker", "Red speedo man", "jealous of her butterfly", and a number of "old dudes walking". Apparently, though, I am quite lucky to NOT have a creepy pool guy (yet- touch wood). Eww. Kae Kae, there's a red Speedo man I've seen at our pool. He's showed up a couple of times during our Masters team practices in his red Speedo ... but he's added another dimension. He seems to be going through mid-life crisis, so he's pierced both of his nipples. God ... we were in pain just thinking about it. Takes all kinds, I 'spose. Sad to say ... he wasn't a bad swimmer either. Hey Guvnah, why not toss "Creepy Guy" into a very cold shower and hold him there? He might ge the message.
Children
No Data