What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Guvnah He was ogling you. Checking you out from all sides and angles... A veritable aquatic peeping tom! :) :) :) The scary thing is I actually have a guy like that at my gym's pool. Seriously. I've dubbed him CPG = Creepy Pool Guy, and this is at a very nice and not inexpensive gym, so he's obviously a paying member. He is always looking at certain female swimmers. Wait, looking is inaccurate. He is staring at us and believe me when I tell you I'm not a pretty site in a Speedo! It's very awkward b/c I want to say something to him but I don't want to be confrontational. He also has a habit of choosing a lane next to one of us and then standing there leaning against the wall while we swim laps. Ewww. It's really creepy b/c he's not even doing any sort of aqua workout - he just stands there and stares. I know this may sound silly or odd, but I can feel him watching my bum as I swim laps so I find myself kicking smaller and trying to stay v. low in the water. It's uncomfortable and oddly disturbing... Steph
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Guvnah He was ogling you. Checking you out from all sides and angles... A veritable aquatic peeping tom! :) :) :) The scary thing is I actually have a guy like that at my gym's pool. Seriously. I've dubbed him CPG = Creepy Pool Guy, and this is at a very nice and not inexpensive gym, so he's obviously a paying member. He is always looking at certain female swimmers. Wait, looking is inaccurate. He is staring at us and believe me when I tell you I'm not a pretty site in a Speedo! It's very awkward b/c I want to say something to him but I don't want to be confrontational. He also has a habit of choosing a lane next to one of us and then standing there leaning against the wall while we swim laps. Ewww. It's really creepy b/c he's not even doing any sort of aqua workout - he just stands there and stares. I know this may sound silly or odd, but I can feel him watching my bum as I swim laps so I find myself kicking smaller and trying to stay v. low in the water. It's uncomfortable and oddly disturbing... Steph
Children
No Data