What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    This morning I shared a lane with a guy who thrashed around - swinging his head almost violently when he breathed. His head was above the water for a long time - one stroke with each hand. I think he was holding his breath under water and then exhaling and inhaling above the water and that takes time. The worst part was that he swam freestyle with a very wide and low to the water recovery. I was hugging the rope and still got whacked a couple of times.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    This morning I shared a lane with a guy who thrashed around - swinging his head almost violently when he breathed. His head was above the water for a long time - one stroke with each hand. I think he was holding his breath under water and then exhaling and inhaling above the water and that takes time. The worst part was that he swam freestyle with a very wide and low to the water recovery. I was hugging the rope and still got whacked a couple of times.
Children
No Data